Description: Posted by Bright Sparks Education -
Our clients are looking for an Early Years Teacher who is professional, passionate and is able to work as part of the staff team to build on the vision to provide superior exemplary childcare in order to maximise the outcomes for the children.
Role: EARLY YEARS TEACHER
Location: St Albans
Hours: Full time- 40 Hours a week.
Salary: £8.75 - £11.24 per hour. Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Our client is the UK’s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school establishment in which you are based. You will provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and policies and procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, safe, interesting and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
- Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery and establish and develop positive relationships with parents and colleagues
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to safe working systems
- They are responsible for assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager, as well as communicating the lesson planning, activities and progress
The skills set & experience:
- Qualifications - NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Relevant Teaching Degree with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supervisory role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS Framework
What we offer:
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 26/04/2019