Home › Jobs in St. Albans ›
Early Years Teacher position in St. Albans
Detail about this full time permanent job role in St. Albans posted by Bright Sparks Education closing by Friday 26th April 2019
Early Years Teacher
Description: Posted by Bright Sparks Education - Our clients are looking for an Early Years Teacher who is professional, passionate and is able to work as part of the staff team to build on the v...
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: St. Albans, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £17062
Interview and CV Tips
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Latest St. Albans Positions
Typical Interview Questions:
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
- Why were you fired from your last company?
- Describe to me your career goals.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms