Home › Jobs in Tilbury ›
Tilbury-based Driver - LGV Class 1 job role
Placed by Suttons Transport
Driver - LGV Class 1
Description: Added by Suttons Transport - Driver - LGV Class 1TillburyAbout UsSuttons is an innovative, global logistics bus...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Tilbury, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Before you apply for a job, contact your references that you want to list and ask permission to do so."
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Would you take work home with you?
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Tilbury
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms