Home › Jobs in London ›
Driver / Driving Instructor role, London
This is a permanent job listed by Talentspa
Driver / Driving Instructor
Description: Job from: Talentspa - Driver / Driving Instructor £870/weekOur client has been helping people steer their care...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £45240
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Make sure that recent twitter messages are professional.
- Learn about the firm, interviewer, and their history.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before applying for a job, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
External London Positions:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell me why you want to come and work for us.
- What was most gratifying about your last role?
- Are you overqualified for this role?
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever manager you worked for.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms