Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham-based Divisional Fundraising Officer role
Here's a position posted by HFT
Divisional Fundraising Officer
Description: From HFT - Divisional Fundraising OfficerHft is one of the largest and longest-established charities supporting people with learning disabilities. We...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £19496
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Before applying for a job, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
External Birmingham Job Vacancies:
Positions in places close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms