Here's more detail on this full time permanent job in Tonbridge placed by REED Marketing and Creative which finishes on April 17th 2019
Description: Posted by REED Marketing and Creative - Reed are working with a leading organisation in their field who require a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing Marketing team.
Purpose of the role:
To oversee and implement the digital marketing strategy for the company and the associated services.
- You will lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and campaign analytics.
- You will work with the marketing managers and the website manager to develop and launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Create, implement, track, analyse and optimise paid digital marketing programs including SEO, paid search/display/social/email and remarketing
- Oversee database marketing campaigns
- Building campaigns (across email, search and display PPC, social PPC) that will increase brand awareness and generate new leads
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points as well as customer acquisition tools
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage weekly KPI reporting
- Work closely with the marketing managers, website manager and social media executive to achieve goals
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing campaigns including SEO
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Hold a degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a digital marketer
- A proven marketer, familiar with the tools and techniques of digital marketing.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, specifically PPC, CRO and SEO
- A track record in establishing and managing PPC teams is essential
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, lead generation and display advertising campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of CMS platforms, Kentico and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Advertising and Twitter Advertising
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Date Posted: 14/03/2019
Ends on: 17/04/2019
Location: Tonbridge, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £37000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Create job-gaining materials and acquire job hunting talents. As soon as your chosen career paths are picked out, a CV and cover letter can be tuned to demonstrate your merits so that they agree with the requirements of prospective companies."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions: