Home › Jobs in Liverpool ›
Liverpool-based Digital Marketing Manager job role
Here's a job placed by REED
Digital Marketing Manager
Description: From REED - Reed Marketing & Creative are currently on the lookout for an experienced digital marketer to join the team of a well-known organisation in Li...
Added on: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 25/10/2019
Location: Liverpool, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £32000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Be genuine, cheerful, focused, self-confident, candid and to the point.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Consider your responses.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"After you've selected a vocation or occupation, speak with leading voices in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Have you had difficulty working for a manager?
- Tell us about you.
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
- What do you know about our business?
Positions in places close to Liverpool
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms