Home › Jobs in Borehamwood ›
Borehamwood-based Digital Marketing Manager position
Listed by Randstad Accountancy & Finance
Digital Marketing Manager
Description: Added by Randstad Accountancy & Finance - Digital Marketing Manager £38-45000 The successful candidate will be solely responsible for a...
Date added: 10/01/2019
Ends on: 21/02/2019
Location: Borehamwood, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £38000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Read about the business, interviewer, and job role.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's twitter profile.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"When posting out CVs, get the possible boss's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that explains precisely how your experience meet the position provisions."
It may be nice to have:
- Can work under pressure
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- Why did you walk away from your recent job?
- What industry skills do you have?
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Borehamwood
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms