Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Digital Consultant role
Posted by Reuben Sinclair
Description: Added by Reuben Sinclair - About The Digital Consultant We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join one of the most profitable PR companies per h...
Date added: 12/06/2019
Ends on: 24/07/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
External Guides for Your Interview
Additional London Jobs:
It may be nice to have:
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
- Have you had difficulty working with a boss?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms