Home › Jobs in Preston ›
DevOps Engineer job role, Preston
This is a contract role posted by GSA Techsource
Description: Job from: GSA Techsource Ltd - DevOps EngineerGSA Techsource are looking for multiple outstanding Dev Ops Engineers, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribu...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 24/04/2019
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £169000
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Make sure that your latest social media posts are positive.
- Be yourself, optimistic, engaged, confident, forthright and concise.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't eat stinky ingredients!
Additional Preston Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- If friends were asked why you should be taken on, what stuff would they claim?
- What are your aims for the future?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms