This is a contract role posted by GSA Techsource
Description: Job from: GSA Techsource Ltd - DevOps Engineer
GSA Techsource are looking for multiple outstanding Dev Ops Engineers, who can make a positive impact, and want to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work - better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
We are looking for outstanding skills and must be ready to quickly get to work within an agile multi-disciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in software development.
- A modern standards approach, with knowledge of industry best practices.
- Expertise in systems integration.
- Technical expertise must include: Git, Puppet, Middleware (including Tuxedo), Oracle DB, Postgres, Automation, Shell Scripting, Ruby/Python/Perl.
- SQL experience is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience with Linux administration skills.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 24/04/2019
Location: Preston, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £169000
Tips for this Role:
Additional Preston Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions: