Home › Jobs in Cardiff ›
Development Manager position in Cardiff
Here's more info about this full time permanent role in Cardiff posted by ALLIANCE EMPLOYMENT LIMITED with last applications by November 21st '19
Description: Posted by ALLIANCE EMPLOYMENT LIMITED - If you have experience managing large scalec residential developments, including refurbishment and construction works, Al...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: Cardiff, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £40000
- Do not be late. Plan for all eventualities.
- Be authentic, upbeat, engaged, positive, frank and succint.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
External Cardiff Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- What are you looking for in your next job?
- How do you measure success?
- What is it that appeals to you regards this role?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms