Home › Jobs in Lowestoft ›
Deputy Store Manager job, Lowestoft
This is a permanent role listed by B&M Retail
Deputy Store Manager
Description: Job from: B&M Retail - Our Deputy Store Managers are hands on team players! As a Deputy Store Manager you will support and work alongside your Store Manager to achieve c...
Listed on: 07/10/2019
Applications Until: 18/11/2019
Location: Lowestoft, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Learn about the market, manager, and job opportunity.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms