Home › Jobs in Coventry ›
Coventry: Deputy Play Leader job
Listed by Empowering Learning
Deputy Play Leader
Description: Listed by Empowering Learning - The School This school is a two-form entry school located in south Coventry. The school accommodates children aged from 4 to 11 years old a...
Date listed: 11/10/2019
Ends on: 22/11/2019
Location: Coventry, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £18426
External Blogs for Your Interview
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good colleague as well as work on your own initiative
- Be helpful
- Is able to work under heavy stress
- Should be a pleasure to work with
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What was the most sizeable frustration at your most recent employer?
- How do you manage adversity?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- Would you take work home with you?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Coventry
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms