Home › Jobs in Huyton ›
Huyton-based Deputy Manager role
Listed by Antony Recruitment Solutions
Description: Added by Antony Recruitment Solutions - Nursing Home Deputy Manager - 36-48 hours/week; Up to £18/hour with paid breaks (= £19...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: Huyton, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £35100
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think about your responses.
- Analyse typical questions and write down your replies.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
It may be nice to have:
- Driven, motivated and ambitious
- Be able to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
- Collaborative approach to working
- Be ambitious and keen to develop
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How will you gauge progress?
- Would you take work home ?
- What do you know about the business?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
Positions in towns and cities close to Huyton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms