Home › Jobs in Torquay ›
Torquay: Deputy Manager - Elderly Care job
Listed by Major Healthcare Manchester & Bristol
Deputy Manager - Elderly Care
Description: Added by Major Healthcare Manchester & Bristol - Deputy Manager Torquay Hours consist of 40 a week including some weekends. Required for a medium sized, elderly care home tha...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Torquay, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £23400
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Take a seat, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Searching for a job can be tough going. Devise an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours each day and get bored. No workplace would run if it opened for a two hours each day."
Jobs on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a positive fashion
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- An excellent teammate and work to own initiative
- Dogged, tough and insistent nature
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Torquay
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms