This is a permanent position posted by Axon Moore Group
Description: Job from: Axon Moore Group Ltd - Data Scientist
A nationally recognised retailer who are experiencing a marked period of growth are recruiting a Data Scientist to join their head office commercial team. The Data Scientist will maximise the use of MI throughout the business by harnessing advanced SQL/VBA/ Tableau skills to support business wide decision making and strategy. The role will be well suited to a highly numerate candidate with a theoretical grounding in statistical modelling.
You will be working very closely with key stakeholders including the Finance Director, Commercial Manager, Marketing Manager and wider Marketing team to contribute to the “bigger picture” strategy and performance of the business.
Remit and responsibilities:
• Work effectively in cross functional teams on key business wide analytical projects.
• Providing crucial analysis and reporting, the outcome of which should have significant benefits to the bottom line.
• Building and implementing statistical models using in house software, SQL, VBA and Tableau.
• Identifying opportunities to improve current systems, processes and infrastructure- proposing changes, testing and roll out.
• Manage external relationships with 3rd party data providers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking market leader in a challenging role with a clear progression plan. If you are interested in finding out more and would like to have a confidential conversation about the business and the role, simply submit an application and someone will be in touch shortly.
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Tips for this Role:
Roles on other Jobs Boards: