Home › Jobs in Sevenoaks ›
Sevenoaks: Data Protection and Privacy Manager role
Posted by Asure Recruit
Data Protection and Privacy Manager
Description: Added by Asure Recruit - Data Protection and Privacy Manager Salary: £70,000 Hours: Monday to Friday...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Listed Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Sevenoaks, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £70000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
It may be nice to have:
- Detail orientated and organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Great at stimulating others
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- If ex-bosses were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they speak about?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
- What pressured obstructions have you conquered?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Sevenoaks
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms