Listed by Axon Moore Group
Description: Listed by Axon Moore Group Ltd - Axon Moore are currently working with an entrepreneurial private equity backed business with an exciting growth strategy based in Manchester; who are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Commercial team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and assisting the delivery of key analytical and modelling projects to add significant value to the business model. Being part of one of the UK’s most progressive online companies; you’ll have unrivalled opportunity to influence and lead business critical decisions.
Data Scientist duties:
• Work alongside the Head of Analytics and Modelling to deliver big ticket analytical projects
• Lead projects from start to finish which result in key benefits to the bottom line
• Build and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders in Marketing to deliver projects that optimise profitability
• Managing relationships with data tracking agencies
• Identify opportunities to extract extra value from the business model
• Build and implement statistical models to highlight opportunities to improve conversion
• Recommend/monitor tests highlighted from findings
• VBA/SQL, Advanced MS Excel and statistical modelling packages - Essential
• A minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent) in a highly numerate subject - Essential
• MSc/PhD in a highly numerate subject– Desirable
Excellent range of company benefits plus a competitive salary and quarterly bonus will be on offer. Free parking included.
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
Key things for this position:
More Manchester Jobs: