Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Data Analyst position
Listed by Axon Moore Group
Description: Listed by Axon Moore Group Ltd - Axon Moore are currently working with an entrepreneurial private equity backed business with an exciting growth strategy based in Manchester; who are ...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't be late. Prepare for the unexpected.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Be sincere, optimistic, attentive, self-confident, frank and to the point.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Key things for this position:
- Be helpful
- Good teamplayer
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms