Home › Jobs in Barnwood ›
Barnwood: Customer Support Specialist - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY position
Posted by Anderson Recruitment
Customer Support Specialist - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
Description: Added by Anderson Recruitment Ltd - Due to company growth our client based in Gloucester is now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their expanding team on a permanent ...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Barnwood, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Check your latest twitter and linkedin posts are work-friendly.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Think about your responses.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Key things for this position:
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Complete other ad-hoc functions as needed
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects of the industry are you enthusiastic about?
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Barnwood
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms