Home › Jobs in North Shields ›
North Shields-based Customer Services Representative - Dutch role
Placed by NRG
Customer Services Representative - Dutch
Description: Added by NRG PLC - An exciting opportunity to join our clients Customer Service team covering the Dutch market has become available. This role is responsible for pro...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: North Shields, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £19000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
Additional North Shields Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- Provide references from past work
- Be helpful
- Determined and enthusiastic temperament
Fresh North Shields Roles
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What salary are you wanting?
- How long do you imagine you want to stay with us?
- Explain your manner of working.
Positions in towns and cities close to North Shields
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms