Home › Jobs in Stoke Gifford ›
Customer Service Representative job, Stoke Gifford
This is a permanent role listed by Guidant Global
Customer Service Representative
Description: Job from: Guidant Global - Join Innovation, Move the Globe Leading A New World of Life and Pensions ServicesCustomer Serv...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 07/11/2019
Location: Stoke Gifford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £17000
Interview and CV Help
Some useful things would be:
- Be an excellent teammate and work on your own initiative
- Great attention to detail
- A person who enjoys to 'get stuck in' and complete an assortment of tasks
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
Common Interview Questions:
- What interesting knowledge do you possess?
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
- What are your monetary demands?
- Tell me why you wish to come and work for this company.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms