Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Customer Service Manager job role, Leeds
This is a permanent position placed by CLD Recruitment (Leeds)
Customer Service Manager
Description: Job from: CLD Recruitment (Leeds) Ltd - Customer Service ManagerSalary up to £30,000 LeedsMy client a continuously growing business are seeking a customer servic...
Listed on: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 08/11/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
Some useful things would be:
- Can operate during heavy stress
- A commitment to hard work
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
- A relentless, strong and persistent temperament
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
Additional Leeds Job Vacancies:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms