This is a permanent role listed by IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Location: Harrogate, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £17000
Description: Job from: IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT LIMITED -
Excellent opportunity to join this prestigious Harrogate company. Working as part of a busy team, they are looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to provide top end customer service!
Remit of the role:
1. To be the first point of contact for all new enquiries.
2. To correspond with clients and to ensure all enquiries are handled effectively.
3. To process and follow up all enquiries coming into from inception to conclusion
4. Distribute brochures and information packs
5. To send weekly emails
6. To keep the white board up to date on a daily basis
7. To work closely with other departments
• You should have excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner, you should be able to work on your own initiative
• Good numeric and literacy skills, competent in the use of all Microsoft computer packages, internet and email
• A team player
• Good organizational skills with a strong customer service background and the ability to work under pressure
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise your workload
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm or 9am to 5pm with one hour lunch.
Sound like the new role for you?? Email your CV today!
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Tips for this Role:
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before you have the interview find about the employer. Get to know what the firm does, who their competitors are, and their principles. An interviewer will not listen to what you can offer if you don't understand how they do things."
Roles on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions: