Home › Jobs in Greater Manchester ›
Greater Manchester-based Customer Service Call Centre Advisor position
Here's a role posted by Red Dot Recruitment
Customer Service Call Centre Advisor
Description: From Red Dot Recruitment - Customer Service Call Centre AdvisorInbound calls only!Salary 17,631 per annum + bonusFull time per...
Added on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £17631
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Make sure that your latest twitter messages are interview safe.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
It may be helpful to have:
- A great teammate and work on your own initiative
- Great teamplayer
- Committed to hard work
- Relevant background in a comparable position and over one years' involvement in this industry
Fresh Greater Manchester Positions
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
Positions in places close to Greater Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms