Home › Jobs in Barnstaple ›
Barnstaple-based Customer Service Assistant, Rail Replacement role
Here's a job role placed by Brite Services
Customer Service Assistant, Rail Replacement
Description: From Brite Services - Do you enjoy communicating with people and delivering outstanding customer service? Are you looking for a tempora...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 07/11/2019
Location: Barnstaple, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £17062
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Never be late. Prepare for getting lost.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a paper copy of your CV with you at all times with a quick elevator speech about what you can do."
It may be helpful to have:
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help colleagues in a helpful fashion
- An able co-worker, confident enough to establish practical rapport
Fresh Barnstaple Positions
Positions in places close to Barnstaple
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms