Home › Jobs in Edinburgh Airport ›
Edinburgh Airport-based Customer Service Assistant - Full Time - position
Here's a role posted by World Duty Free
Customer Service Assistant - Full Time -
Description: From World Duty Free - Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you have the energy, drive and enthusiasm...
Added on: 07/02/2019
Applications Until: 21/03/2019
Location: Edinburgh Airport, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
More Edinburgh Airport Job Vacancies:
Fresh Edinburgh Airport Positions
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- Tell us about you, the employee.
Positions in places close to Edinburgh Airport
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms