Home › Jobs in Chelmsford ›
Customer Service Advisor job, Chelmsford
Here's more detail about this full time permanent position in Chelmsford listed by Jewson closing by Friday 12th April 2019
Customer Service Advisor
Description: Uploaded by Jewson - Customer Service Advisor (Yard and Branch) - Jewson Builders Merchants - Chelmsford Jewson ar...
Posted on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 12/04/2019
Location: Chelmsford, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
- Eat a healthy breakfast on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
- Learn about the industry, directors, and their history.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Recent Chelmsford Positions
Additional Chelmsford Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- How would you act if your boss was incorrect about something?
- What is your greatest achievement?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms