Home › Jobs in Newcastle Upon Tyne ›
Customer Service Administrator role, Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is a contract job role placed by Westray Recruitment Consultants
Customer Service Administrator
Description: Job from: Westray Recruitment Consultants - THE COMPANYWe have the pleasure of working with a large, very well-established manufacturing company based in Newcastle Upo...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £17550
Tips for this Role:
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
Some useful things would be:
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- Must be a nice person to work with
- A 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a constructive approach
Recent Newcastle Upon Tyne Roles
External Newcastle Upon Tyne Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- Tell me about you, the employee.
- What do you reckon you can achieve for the business?
- What is your greatest failure?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms