Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Norwich: Credit Controller job
Listed by Interaction Recruitment
Description: Listed by Interaction Recruitment - Credit Controller - Norwich Full time, Monday - Friday, 35 hr week I am delighted to be recruiting for a well-known and hi...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 12/04/2019
Location: Norwich, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
More Norwich Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help the rest of the team in a helpful manner
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Norwich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms