Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Credit Controller role in Bristol
Here's more detail on this full time temporary job in Bristol listed by Page Personnel Finance which finishes on November 21st 2019
Description: Posted by Page Personnel Finance - Page Personnel are currently recruiting a temporary credit controller for one of our most prominent clients within Bath area. The successfu...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Applications Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Bristol, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £19000
Interview and CV Tips
- Research the employer, hiring manager, and their history.
- Breath deeply, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Seek out roles on diverse websites. Start a chat with workmates that you have not spoken with in a long time. Maybe try to ask to find out if they know a company looking for staff."
External Bristol Job Vacancies:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What was most rewarding about your previous role?
- Do you take work home with you?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms