Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Stockport: Credit Control job role
Placed by Page Personnel Finance
Description: Added by Page Personnel Finance - This is a fantastic opportunity for a stand alone credit controller to join thriving business where you will work closely with management. You wil...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Stockport, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £24000
External Guides for Your Interview
External Stockport Positions:
It may be nice to have:
- A good teammate and work on your own initiative
- A colleague who doesn't mind to 'chip in' whatever the problem
- Provide references from past work
- Determined and enthusiastic outlook
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell me about the best line manager you have had and the worst line manager.
- Demonstrate to me an example of your experience of team work.
- Describe who you are.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Stockport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms