Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Credit Analyst job in Stockport
A full time permanent job role in Stockport listed by Recruitment Solutions (North West) ending on 28th May 2019
Description: Posted by Recruitment Solutions (North West) Ltd - Credit Analyst Stockport Consultants Karen Reynolds & Andrew Schofield Salary between £20,00 and £25,000 depend...
Date Posted: 16/04/2019
Applications Until: 28/05/2019
Location: Stockport, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Tips
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Be authentic, optimistic, attentive, positive, forthright and to the point.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
Additional Stockport Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why should we employ you?
- How do you handle pressure?
- Tell me about you, the person.
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms