Home › Jobs in Basingstoke ›
Basingstoke: Corporate Tax Manager, Flexible Working, role
Posted by Creative Tax Recruitment
Corporate Tax Manager, Flexible Working,
Description: Listed by Creative Tax Recruitment - The partners at this top tier firm understand that to be successful their team needs to be happy, motivated and successful themselves. There is a ...
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/02/2019
Location: Basingstoke, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £55000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Be prepared. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can offer to a company."
More Basingstoke Positions:
Key things for this position:
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- A high level of administration and organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- A track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies, involved in sports and societies)
- A highly-driven individual, with strong learning agility, open to new challenges and happy to work with cross functional teams and cultures
New Basingstoke Positions
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What have you discovered about your prior failings?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- Tell us about you, the person.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Basingstoke
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms