Home › Jobs in City of London ›
Corporate Receptionist - City - 12 month contract position, City of London
Here's more detail on this full time contract role in City of London posted by Next Employment closing on 15-11-2019
Corporate Receptionist - City - 12 month contract
Description: Uploaded by Next Employment - Receptionist - Up to £27,000 12 Month FTC City of London - Insurance ...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: City of London, UK
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Help
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Ensure your recent social posts are not unprofessional.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
Roles on other Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you worked for.
- What do you think you can achieve for this company?
- What challenges are you looking forward to in your next position?
- What is your greatest achievement?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms