Home › Jobs in Curdridge ›
Curdridge: Corporate Fundraising Manager role
Placed by The Wildlife Trust
Corporate Fundraising Manager
Description: Added by The Wildlife Trust - Corporate Fundraising Manager Curdridge, near Botley, Hampshire Full time 35 hours per wee...
Date added: 12/06/2019
Ends on: 01/07/2019
Location: Curdridge, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £32000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Be sincere, upbeat, attentive, frank and to the point.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Prepare! Keep a paper version of your CV on you always with a quick sentence or two about your skills."
Key things for this position:
- Articulate and computer literate
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- Be able to provide references
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How will you gauge successfulness?
- What do you require from a manager?
- Demonstrate to me some examples of team work.
- What industry experience do you have?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Curdridge
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms