Detail about this full time permanent job role in Bristol placed by RSG closing on 22-03-2019
Description: Posted by RSG -
Contracts Consultant, Administrator- Bristol
Who we are
RSG has 40 years of trading history, providing a full service offering of recruitment solutions to organisations across the UK. At RSG, we recognise that our people are our greatest strength. Our goal is to ensure all employees are determined to be the best in what they do and we promote an environment where people are engaged, passionate and valued.
Due to the success and growth of our organisation we are currently expanding our Operations Function and in particular our Contracts Team for a Contracts Consultant. The role would be perfect for someone with a high attention to detail and a proactive approach to the way they work.
Do you have experience with general administration, generating word documents i.e.- contracts, letters?
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role will include:
* Creating and generating new contracts- ensuring these are in line with records on our database.
* Using a filing system to make record of outgoing documents and letters
* Using templates to generate termination letters/extension letters for our contractors.
Who you are:
* Previous experience within an administration role
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) * MS Word and Excel skills
* The ability to use your own initiative
* The ability to work as part of a team
* A friendly manner and a can-do attitude
This is a full time permanent position.
Please apply online with your CV or call Lily Kilgour, Talent Acquisition Consultant for a confidential conversation on .
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 22/03/2019
Location: Bristol, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £18000
Job Hunting Tips:
"Getting a new job is hard work. Construct a strategy and follow it through. Don’t just spend a hour per day and then stop. No company could stay afloat if it ran for for a few hours per day."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions: