Home › Jobs in London ›
Compensation Analyst job role, London
This is a permanent job listed by LMA
Description: Job from: LMA - A global insurance firm in the city are looking to hire a Compensation Analyst to support the Human Resources team with all people related data an...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 15/05/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £60000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Be yourself, optimistic, confident, plainspoken and concise.
Some useful things would be:
- A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
- Be independent, ambitious and innovative
- Have excellent analytical skills
Common Interview Questions:
- Describe yourself to me.
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever manager you worked for.
- What do you want from your employer?
- Give to us your career goals.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms