Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Community Nurse Band 5 job
Placed by MSI Group
Community Nurse Band 5
Description: Listed by MSI Group Ltd - MSI Group are recruiting for band 5 community nurses in the South London area working for an NHS Trust on both an ad-hoc and contract basis. ...
Date listed: 11/01/2019
Listed to: 22/02/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £35100
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Check your latest twitter messages are interview safe.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to operate independently
- Ability to prioritise workload, managing several strands of work
- Can work under pressure
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Illustrate to me an example of team work.
- Have you had problems working alongside a line manager?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms