Home › Jobs in Cardiff ›
Cardiff: Community Fundraising Manager - South & West Wales (Contract) position
Placed by RNLI
A Collection of Help Videos for Finding a Job
Cover letter tutorial with examples
Job Interview Tips: Do's and don'ts for a successful first impression -- JessicaDominguezTV
JOB INTERVIEW questions and answers (Part 1): Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Community Fundraising Manager - South & West Wales (Contract)
Cardiff, Great Britain
permanent, full time, standard full time hours each week
Description: Listed by RNLI -
Community Fundraising Manager - South & West Wales (Contract)Home/Field Based (covering South and West Wales)...
Date listed: 20/10/2018
Listed to: 04/11/2018
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
Key things for this position:
- Be adaptable & flexible
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
More Cardiff Job Vacancies:
© 2018 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms