Home › Jobs in Bracknell ›
Bracknell: Community/District Nurse - Berkshire role
Listed by Athona Nursing
Community/District Nurse - Berkshire
Description: Listed by Athona Nursing - Athona Recruitment is recruiting for a band 5 nurse to work for an NHS hospital based in Berkshire, on an ad-hoc basis. To be considered fo...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Bracknell, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
Key things for this position:
- An ability to lead a team and to work as part of a team
- A good standard of education
- A high level of numeracy and literacy
- Professional and ambitious
- Ability to cope with a demanding workload to strict deadlines
Additional Bracknell Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to us why you would like to come and work for this company.
- Explain your manner of working.
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bracknell
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms