Description: Job from: Permanent People | Rec2Rec | Recruitment-to-Recruitment | R2R -
Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
Up to £24,000
- Are you currently working in a formal, corporate environment with high targets and poor commission?
- Do you want to become part of a close-knit team within a relaxed, social office where employees are rewarded for their hard work?
- If so, read on…
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a well-known brand in the South West market. This company has been established in the local market for over 15 years, and in this time, they have built some impressive client relationships with big names across the commercial sector. They are not a formal, corporate company, instead they have a social and friendly office culture with a laid-back feel. There are no unrealistic targets, instead management will support you to reach your full potential.
What the role will involve?
- Our client is focussing on the growth of their office support division and are looking for driven, ambitious individuals to join the team. You will take on a permanent desk specialising in admin, marketing, HR, sales positions across the local South West market, so meeting candidates and clients regularly is integral to the role.
- In this 360 role, you will generate new leads and develop new business, yet there are many previous relationships that you can tap into and an excellent reputation to use to expand your client base.
- Utilising their extensive database of candidates, you will source and screen candidate to meet the brief of your client.
What our client are looking for?
- At least 10 months 360 recruitment experience, any sector will be considered
- You have a positive can-do approach and enjoy business development and client interaction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build lasting rapport
- You are a consistent biller with a proactive approach and the ability to manage a bus workload
What’s on offer?
- Strong commission structure
- Monthly team rewards including lunch clubs, team building events etc.
- Social, fun and relaxed environment
- No huge KPIs or micromanagement
- Supportive management
- Work-life balance - no-long hours
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £22000
More Bristol Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
Common Interview Questions: