Home › Jobs in Shrewsbury ›
Commercial Property Legal Secretary position in Shrewsbury
More info for this full time permanent job role in Shrewsbury placed by G2 Legal closing by Friday 1st November 2019
Commercial Property Legal Secretary
Description: Uploaded by G2 Legal Limited - A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a commercial property legal secretary to join this established law firm on a full time, permanent basis. If you...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Shrewsbury, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £17000
Interview and CV Tips
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Good attention to detail
- A background in a similar role with at least 1 year experience
- Be a good team player as well as work to own initiative
- Performing other ad-hoc tasks as requested
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Tell me why you want to work for us.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What issues have you come across at work?
- How long do you expect to work for this company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms