Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London-based Commercial Litigation Secretary job role
Posted by JM Legal
Commercial Litigation Secretary
Description: Added by JM Legal Ltd - Commercial Litigation SecretaryMy Client, an international commercial law firm are looking to recruit a Commercial Litigation Secretary to...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £35000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Be genuine, upbeat, engaged, self-confident, frank and to the point.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Don't be late. Plan for all eventualities.
It may be nice to have:
- A self-starter who can motivate themselves without supervision
- Ability to self-manage
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
Additional City Of London Jobs:
Positions in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms