This is a permanent job listed by Vitae Financial Recruitment
Description: Job from: Vitae Financial Recruitment Limited - Our client, an internationally recognised market leader, with a stellar track record in innovation and growth, is looking to source a recently qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join its talented Revenue Team.
This high calibre, commercially astute individual will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager to deliver month end and quarterly results including ownership of monthly revenue. You will also play a pivotal part in creating certainty and confidence in the number delivered, communicating risks and opportunities back to the business.
Main duties include:
* Owning monthly reconciliations and reporting of revenue and stats
* Maintaining, controlling and accounting for credit shells
* Continually improving the process of topping up funds for credit files, ensuring robust controls in place
* Accounting for key revenue areas
* Accounting for membership program
* Apply appropriate controls and processes to maintain current indirect tax rates, as well as balance sheet management
* Comparing actuals to budget, forecast and prior year, providing insight to variances
* Assisting in preparation of budgets/ reforecasts for designated areas
Key skills and experience required:
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified either from a fast-paced commercial entity or top 10 accounting practice
* Strong academic record
* Advanced analytical and numerical skills
* Ability to work cross functionally and build relationships outside of finance
* Curious and flexible attitude towards work; always keen to delve into detail to outline key drivers of performance, but equally capable of seeing the bigger picture
* Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
* Enjoys collaborating with others and working cohesively in a team environment
Successful candidates will benefit from working in an organisation that has demonstrated phenomenal growth over the past few years and continues to beat expectations in a competitive market. You will be put on a clear path for development, with regular rotations and internal placements in line with your own career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 22/03/2019
Location: Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £45000
Tips for this Role:
Job Hunting Tips:
"Read a paper or relevant blog that concentrates on the area you're looking for a role in. This will make sure that you're relevant on updates in the market and will also be useful in an interview and tells the company that you want this job."
Some useful things would be: