Here's a position listed by Robert Walters
Description: From Robert Walters -
Robert Walters are looking to appoint a Commercial Analyst to join a major Financial Services business in Cheshire. This globally recognised business are going through a company-wide transformation programme and putting innovation and growth at the forefront of their strategy. If you are looking to join a dynamic and fast paced business then please read on...
Role: Commercial Analyst
Location: CheshireRate: £400-500pd DOE
Reporting directly to the Transformation Director, you will be lead the review on all existing Financial controls and processes, advising on future business change strategy.
Working cross functionally with senior stakeholders, this Commercial Analyst role will pull together a clear overview of existing and desired processes required to establish a centralised way of working.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst include;
* Partnering with senior stakeholders across Finance to document all changes across the business
* Review all existing financial controls and processes and fully map an AS-IS & TO-BE process
* Drive efficiencies and improvements across statutory and regulatory reporting
* Lead a full map cycle including scenario modelling for future integration
* Identify & presenting the risks & opportunities (building business cases where required)
To undertake this role you will;
* Have previous experience in Financial Services is highly desirable/essential
* Have previous experience of AS-IS & TO- is essential
* Coordinate, communicate & plan all relevant meetings across finance, operations and HR
* Strong MS Excel skills - minimum of intermediate (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* A demonstrated ability to work in a highly analytical environment and to make decisions based on quantifiable data
* Excellent analytical skills with the ability to research and analyse data retrieved from multiple sources
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-renowned business with an impressive growth journey, offering a fantastic Interim project.
For more information on this role, or similar qualified finance roles across the North West, please contact Kat Parkinson at Robert Walters on
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 15/05/2019
Location: Wilmslow, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £104000
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Prepare job hunting arsenal and build your job hunting techniques. After your selected career choices have been targeted, your CV and cover letter can be tuned to present your qualifications so they tally with the interests of potential companies."
Additional Wilmslow Jobs:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: