Home › Jobs in City of London ›
City of London-based Commercial Account Executive - role
Listed by Renato Recruitment
Commercial Account Executive -
Description: Added by Renato Recruitment Limited - An existing opportunity has arisen within this Lloyds Broker for a Commercial Account Executive to join their successful team. You will handle a b...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: City of London, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £30000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Read about the market, manager, and their history.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not be worried to declare you don't know an answer.
It may be nice to have:
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately under own initiative
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- A team player with a commitment to providing the highest level of service.
Fresh City of London Roles
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How long do you imagine you want to stay with us?
- What did you love or hate about the last employer?
- What aspects of the position are you enthusiastic about?
Positions in towns and cities close to City of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms