Home › Jobs in Broadheath ›
Coachbuilder / Skilled Operative job in Broadheath
Here's more info about this full time temporary job role in Broadheath listed by Proactive Personnel closing by Friday 22nd November 2019
Coachbuilder / Skilled Operative
Description: Posted by Proactive Personnel - IMMEDIATE START! Proactive Personnel Ltd is proud to be working alongside one of the UK's leading manufacturers. Our client is curre...
Date Posted: 11/10/2019
Listed Until: 22/11/2019
Location: Broadheath, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £17706
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Be authentic, optimistic, attentive, self-confident, forthright and concise.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms