Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator Supervisor role
Listed by DCS Recruitment
CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator Supervisor
Description: Added by DCS Recruitment - CNC Press Brake Setter/Operator Supervisor required for Night Shift Job Description You will be re...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 28/03/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £21450
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Read up on the business, owner, and job opportunity.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Is able to operate during heavy stress
- Relentless, tough and incessant temperament
- Committed to hard work
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What did you love or despise about the most recent role?
- What are your pay conditions?
- Do you think you're the most suitable person for this vacancy?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms