Here's a job role posted by Manpower
Description: From Manpower -
A CNC Miller, Setter, Operator vacancy has become available within an established Precision engineering company that specialises in the Aerospace, Defence and Pharmaceutical industries. Our client is looking to take an experienced candidate for an immediate start.
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on machinery and equipment.
- In depth experience with Bridgeport, Colchester and other Manual mills.
- In depth experience (or willing to learn) setting and operating Maier sliding head (Fanuc 16i), Cincinnati (Acramatic).
- Be able to read and understand complex engineering drawings.
- Recording critical dimensions on associated Inspection Sheet.
- Ability to work in a small team of engineers and independently.
- Under minimal supervision, sets and operates manually and cnc controlled machines in skilled precision and bench work in the fabrication, maintenance, repair and alteration of machinery, machine parts, tools and equipment.
- Estimating time and materials for machine jobs.
- Machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance.
- GL3 based.
- March 2019 start.
- £22,000 - £32,000
- Monday - Friday - 37.5 Hours P/W
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays.
- Permanent position.
For additional information or further questions please contact , please ask to speak with Sam.
Added on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 01/05/2019
Location: Gloucester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £22000
List of Tips for this Position:
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Upon exhaustively studying likely professions/positions, numerous career selections will develop as the most authentic and interesting for you, personally. It's possible that no one career path has the possibility to take advantage of every one of your qualities and have a code of ethics that is in sync with with your very own."
External Gloucester Positions:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: