Home › Jobs in Kettering ›
Clinical Systems Officer job, Kettering
This is a temporary job role listed by Opus LGSS
Clinical Systems Officer
Description: Job from: Opus LGSS - The key responsibilities of the role are; Responsible for keeping up to date with clinical systems and other emergin...
Listed on: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: Kettering, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £25136
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Be yourself, upbeat, self-confident, candid and concise.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
External Kettering Jobs:
Some useful things would be:
- Great team working skills
- Can work during extreme pressure
- An ambitious and dedicated mentality
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms