Home › Jobs in Wiltshire ›
Clinical Lead role in Wiltshire
More info for this full time permanent job role in Wiltshire placed by Domus Recruitment ending on 15th November 2019
Description: Posted by Domus Recruitment Ltd - RGN - Wiltshire, £18.00 - £20.00 - Interviewing immediately. We are currently working on behalf of a la...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Wiltshire, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £35100
Interview and CV Tips
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Research the company, hiring manager, and job role.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Be authentic, cheerful, focused, sure of yourself, forthright and to the point.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Ensure your recent twitter and linkedin posts are interview safe.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Getting a new job can be hard work. Craft an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours per day and stop. No workplace would operate if it opened for a few hours each day."
Jobs on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why did you resign from your last job?
- Describe to me your career goals.
- What is your greatest strength?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms